- Cobham AvComm’s 8800S Now Has Auto-Test Functionality for Motorola XTS® and XTL™ Series Radios
- Cobham AvComm Selects Integrated Procurement Technologies (IPT) as a Global Channel Partner
- Cobham AvComm Selects Nextec Global Inc. as a Global Channel Partner
- Cobham AvComm Introduces the New ATC-5000NG NextGen ATC/DME Test Set for Testing Transponders and Distance Measuring Equipment (DMEs)
- Cobham AvComm Announces Availability of New Automated Test and Alignment Capabilities for the Relm Wireless KNG-S Series Radios
- Cobham AvComm and Tait Communications Announce a Joint Relationship for Automated Test of Tait P25 Series Radios
- Cobham AvComm Introduces the New 8800S Digital Radio Test Set Featuring New P25 Phase II Test Capabilities and Expanded Features for Field Test Applications
- Cobham AvComm Announces Availability of New Automated Test and Alignment Capabilities for the Kenwood NEXEDGE® Series Radios on the 8800 Series Digital Radio Test Set
- Cobham AvComm Announces Availability of New Automated Test and Alignment Capabilities for the Motorola APX™ and MOTOTRBO™ Series Radios on the 8800 Series Digital Radio Test Set
Subscribe now to receive Cobham AvComm newsletters. As a subscriber to the monthly newsletter, you will receive all the latest Aeroflex news including upcoming products, specials and other Cobham AvComm related information.
Note: Aeroflex news releases are archived on this Web site for historical purposes. Information in the releases is accurate at the time of release. However, product specifications and availability, promotions, prices, relationships, contact numbers and other specific information may change over time. Information as stated in the release may or may not be in effect after the date on the release.
These news releases may contain statements that are forward-looking. These statements are based on current expectations as of the date of a particular release. Actual results may differ materially from those projected because of a number of risks and uncertainties, including those detailed from time to time in Aeroflex's reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.